I am Christian Rebischke a passionted Linux user from Germany. My interests are high-scalable infrastructure, IT security and Linux. You may know me for being Arch Linux Trusted User or for my engagement in the CNCF community.
Want to hire me?
Sorry, currently I am not interested in job offers. This may change in the future :)
- I am currently interested in positions as Site Reliability Engineer (SRE).
- Checkout my resume (CV): Rebischke_CV.pdf
In 2014/2015 I have been involved in the analysis of the Xor DDoS Linux Trojan. Virus Bulletin Conference 2015
My VirusTotal profile: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/user/Shibumi/comments
The Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) mentions their Google Summer of Code 2020 Graduates: https://www.cncf.io/blog/2020/09/17/16-cncf-interns-graduate-from-summer-of-code-gsoc-2020/
Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) spotlight on my Google Summer of Code 2020 internship: https://www.cncf.io/blog/2020/10/07/gsoc-spotlight-my-google-summer-of-code-experience-at-cncf-in-2020/
The NYU about my Google Summer of Code internship: https://ssl.engineering.nyu.edu/blog/2020-11-13-christian-gsoc
- Seminar paper: Amazon AWS (EC2 virtual Server and EC2 container) (https://github.com/shibumi/aws-ec2-project-paper)
- Seminar paper: Openstack (internal structure and overview) (https://github.com/shibumi/openstack-project-paper)
- Seminar paper: Tor (a short introduction in The Onion Routing) (https://github.com/shibumi/Tor-project-paper)
- Bachelor thesis: Evaluation of a distributed monitoring system for the TU Clausthal Campus (https://github.com/shibumi/bachelor-thesis)
- Bachelor defense: Evaluation of a distributed monitoring system for the TU Clausthal Campus (https://github.com/shibumi/bachelor-kolloquium)
- March, 2019, 70. Betriebstagung Deutsches Forschungsnetz (DFN-BT) in Berlin (Configuration of AAA infrastructure via Ansible)