I am Christian Rebischke a passionted Linux user from the Harz (Germany). My interests are high-scalable infrastructure, IT security and Linux.
Want to hire me?
- I am currently interested in positions as Site Reliability Engineer (SRE).
- Checkout my CV: Rebischke_CV.pdf
In 2014/2015 I have been involved in the analysis of the Xor DDoS Linux Trojan. Virus Bulletin Conference 2015
My VirusTotal profile from that time: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/user/Shibumi/comments
- Seminar paper: Amazon AWS (EC2 virtual Server and EC2 container) (https://github.com/shibumi/aws-ec2-project-paper)
- Seminar paper: Openstack (internal structure and overview) (https://github.com/shibumi/openstack-project-paper)
- Seminar paper: Tor (a short introduction in The Onion Routing) (https://github.com/shibumi/Tor-project-paper)
- Bachelor thesis: Evaluation of a distributed monitoring system for the TU Clausthal Campus (https://github.com/shibumi/bachelor-thesis)
- Bachelor defense: Evaluation of a distributed monitoring system for the TU Clausthal Campus (https://github.com/shibumi/bachelor-kolloquium)
- March, 2019, 70. Betriebstagung Deutsches Forschungsnetz (DFN-BT) in Berlin (Configuration of AAA infrastructure via Ansible)